Moto G5S Plus smartphone was launched in August 2017. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. Moto G5S Plus price in India starts from Rs. 12,741*.
The Moto G5S Plus is powered by 2GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Moto G5S Plus packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Moto G5S Plus runs Android 7.1 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery. It measures 153.50 x 76.20 x 9.50 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 168.00 grams.
The Moto G5S Plus is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Moto G5s Plus Specification
- 13+13MP dual back camera (f/2.0, dual LED flash) and 8MP front facing camera with flash
- 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB
- 13.97cms (5.5-inch) Full HD (1080 x 1920) capacitive touchscreen with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dual nano hybrid SIM with dual-standby (4G+4G); Metal body with fingerprint reader
- Android v7.1 Nougat operating system with 2.0GHz Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- 3000mAH Lithium-ion battery with 15W Turbo Charging
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including battery from the date of purchase